The Ten Easy Steps To Ordering From Us
- Choose your design and the items you need.
- Order your wedding invitations at least 3 months before your wedding, and place separate orders for reception items a month before the big day. No money is requested until we send out proofs.
- Complete the online order form – make sure you have all the correct copy as charges are made for amendments (the first set of changes are free, then charges apply – £5 per 15 minutes design time). Order one invitation per couple, or single guest – and include a few spares for mistakes and last minute additions. There is a minimum order of 25 for save the date cards, day and evening invitations, order of service and thank you cards.
- Use the section at the end of the Online Order Form to let us know of any colour or design changes, or if you’d like a different format or size.
- If you are sending an image for the “Snapshot” design, you can post us a hard copy, or email a jpg separately to firstname.lastname@example.org (tell us your name and address in the email so we can match the image to your order).
- If you want guest names typeset in the Booklet format, wait until you have approved your proof, and then email us a list of names. This can be in a Word doc, Excel or in an email. We cannot print until we have this list. If you are sending copy for name cards, table plans or order of service, send an email directly to email@example.com with your copy attached.
- Once we have received your order, we will produce a set of proofs for you to check the design, wording and layout prior to printing. You will receive proofs within 2-3 days.
- Check the proofs carefully! If there are text amendments, please email us or mark them on the proofs and send them back to us. We’ll send further proofs as pdfs via email for final approval. (To make sure you get our emails, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of contacts in your email programme)
- When you’re happy, you can give the go-ahead to print by email, phone, or post and you should arrange full payment by cheque, internet banking or credit card. Please see your invoice or Payment for full details.
- Your finished stationery will be delivered within 2-3 weeks after approval, to either your home or another preferred address. For security, a signature will be required for delivery (remember this when entering the delivery address in the order form)
Prices include VAT, artworking, proofing, one set of amendments made at the proofing stage and envelopes where stated. There is a one-off charge of £11 for the Snapshot design where a scan is required. Similarly there is a £11 charge for purchase and artworking of new Istock images, and a one-off £25 charge for bespoke colour changes. We are happy to supply any font to any template and also change the font after you have received proofs. However if you decide to change design/layout after you have received your proofs there will be a £17.50 charge. Delivery is approximately £11 by courier, but this is only a guide as it may increase for very large orders, and decrease for small ones – we will let you know how much delivery costs when we have received your order.
Because the stationery is completely personalised and individually printed to order, there is a minimum order of 25 for save the date cards, day and evening invitations, order of service and thank you cards. Always make sure you order includes some invites to cover late additions as we will charge for extras ordered at a later date.
Your stationery may be printed in any language as long as you provide the translation.
If your order is urgent, please contact us.
As all our stationery is printed to order, at busy times our lead times may increase or we may restrict the numbers of orders taken. Orders will be fulfilled on a first come, first served basis – so order your staionery as soon as you can to avoid disappointment.
If you have any queries please call us on:
UK: 05600 036670